At the moment Robben, R | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
tujue
tujue Aug 6

HANGZHOU Nike Air Max 97 Soldes , Dec. 11 (Xinhua) -- The Jack Ma Foundation on Monday announced a new plan to invest at least 300 million yuan (45 million U.S. dollars) to encourage graduates of normal schools to teach in rural areas in the next 10 years.

The first 10 million yuan will be invested in selecting 100 fresh graduates from normal schools in Hunan, Sichuan, Chongqing and Jilin provinces. Each participant will be provided with a 100,000-yuan subsidy for service of five years on end in rural schools

"Rural education will only get better only if we have the best graduates as rural teachers," said Jack Ma, founder and chairman of China's e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.

A screenshot shows Jack Ma introducing the rural teaching graduate program in a video released on December 11, 2017. [Photo: Jack Ma Foundation]

Ma Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Soldes , who was an English teacher for seven years in Hangzhou, capital of east China's Zhejiang Province, says he has always valued education, calling himself the "spokesman for rural teachers," on Weibo, China's top microblogging site. Ma's foundation has already initiated two rural education-related programs.

Ma says he believes there are opportunities ahead both for China's rural education and graduates of normal schools.

"Normal school graduates will have the chances to create history by joining in the building of rural China," he said.

The vast majority of Chinese rural students are desperate for quality education. China has about 3.3 million rural teachers Nike Air Max 270 Homme Soldes , but it barely meets demand in rural areas.

According to a report on rural education by Northeast Normal University in December 2016, more than 70 percent of primary schools and education centers in China were in rural areas, and over 26 million rural students at the nine-year compulsory education stage were boarders.

To encourage more teachers to join rural education, China issued a plan in 2015 to offer subsidies and allowances for such teachers. By the end of 2015, the central budget had provided over 1 million rural teachers in poor areas with additional living allowances totaling 7.37 billion yuan.

BERLIN, April 7 (Xinhua) -- Following is an interview on French star winger Franck Ribery of FC Bayern Munich:

By Oliver Trust

Xinhua: Mr. Ribery, what about calling you a genius?

Ribery (laughing): "Feel free to do that Nike Air Max 270 Femme Soldes , I don't know anyone who doesn't mind hearing words like those."

And are you a genius?

Ribery: "I wouldn't call myself a genius. For me, geniuses are people who cure heart diseases or other serious illness. And many others that work hard to manage their daily lives."

Xinhua: Well, football fans, especially Bayern fans, feel you are a genius when watching you on the pitch.

Ribery: "That is something that makes me happy. Perhaps you could call me a special player but as for a genius, I really don't feel like one ... "

Xinhua: but ...

Ribery: "I like this quick man-on-man game, and I love to do special things when the situation gets tricky and you only see a small chance of honing in on goal or going down the flanks."

Xinhua: That sounds pretty much like a genius.

Ribery: "I don't have a special game plan to fall back on www.chaussuresmax270.fr , meaning, if there are two in front of me, I do this, if it is only one, I do this. It's something that's inside me and I don't have a series of moves from let's say one to ten. A lot of things are intuitive. And it's something that's strongly connected to my emotions about football. I need to be emotional with football, and I like to have fun and see the people have fun."

Xinhua: But the genius Franck Ribery ...

Ribery (laughing): "Genius again? Ok, I give up..."

Xinhua: Ok Chaussures Nike Air Max 270 Soldes , let us try again and say Bayern needs players like you and Arjen Robben to win the Champions League?

Ribery: "That might be right, but every team needs 11 players and more. And the world's best teams have, what you call, special players. Many opponents look at our line-up and say, we only have a chance to win when we have a strong defense. To get to the top as a team, you have to deal with that. And ok, to be able to do so Nike Air Max 270 Soldes Pas Cher , you need players with special skills."

Xinhua: So you agree, Bayern needs Robben and Ribery to be successful?

Ribery: "Yes, and a good goalkeeper, and a good defense, and a creative midfield and players that can score goals and a coach, whose heart is full of passion and his head full of ideas about tactics and different systems that are useful for your game. But you could say, Arjen and I Nike Air Max 270 Soldes , we love risky situations maybe more than others, and we do everything to get through. And maybe there are not many like us in football."

Xinhua: But that means at the same time, you could fail and then you are the focus of criticism?

Ribery: "When you play like we do, you don't think about what comes afterwards. If you start to think about that then you've failed already. When we start to run with the ball at our feet, we want the best for our team, and ourselves."

Xinhua: Sometimes we see an aggressive Franck Ribery.

Ribery: "Well it's a part of my game too. Your opponents are not on the pitch to applaud you when you go by them, they want to stop you. And there's another thing we have to mention."

Xinhua: Ok?

Ribery: "Players like Arjen and me come in for some touch treatment. Some are really going for us. After most games Homme Nike Air Max 270 Hot Punch Noir Soldes , I look like I've fallen off a rock, my body is full of scratches and bruises."

Xinhua: Meaning it's not always fun to be a special player?

Ribery (laughing): "No, but I won't change. Changing would mean, Franck Ribery is not Franck Ribery anymore."

Xinhua: At the moment Robben, Ribery and David Alaba are sidelined due to injury. It could be a problem as important games are on your club's schedule in the next weeks and months?

Ribery: "I hope Arjen and I will be back soon, and David get . Cheap MLB Hoodies   Cheap Hats   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China